CEO, Chief Executives for Corporate Purpose (CECP)
Daryl is the CEO of Chief Executives for Corporate Purpose (CECP) where he spearheads the effort to engage a coalition of CEOs who believe that a company’s social strategy — how it engages with key stakeholders including employees, communities, investors, and customers —determines company success. He has 30+ years of corporate executive experience in the US and abroad, including as an officer for several Fortune 500 companies the turnaround CEO of a publicly traded company, and the head of five multi-billion-dollar business units. Daryl currently serves on several public and private company boards. He served as:
- President of Kraft’s $6 billion North American Snacks, Confections, Cereal, and Pet portfolio; successfully led the business to record top and bottom-line growth.
- President of the Planters Specialty Products Company; more than doubled the portfolio to $1.6 billion over a four-year period.
- The turnaround CEO of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.; reversing financial declines, clearing up a myriad of financial and accounting difficulties, reducing debt, and expanding globally.
- Managing Director of Campbell’s $300 million UK operations; doubled revenue and quadrupled profits.
Daryl also has an extensive background in non-profits. He currently serves on the board of the RW Johnson-supported Partnership for Healthy Kids, the CIFF-Funded Mother Administered Nutritive Assistance (MANA), and the National Organization on Disability (NOD). Previously, Daryl has served on the board of the American Marketing Association and several regional nonprofits.
Thursday, October 7th
- Fireside chat: Billy Cyr with Daryl Brewster
- Keynote: Brian Garish