The 14th Annual Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit is an invitation-only event that provides a peer-to-peer learning experience for some of the leading Conscious Capitalists around the world. With only 300 tickets available, we welcome nominations representing a wide variety of industries and length of time on the journey to Conscious Capitalism. Submit a nomination on behalf of yourself and/or others below.
The event is designed for CEOs, Presidents, and Founders of mid-market or large cap companies and their peers who are genuinely open, interested in and ideally already practicing the principles of Conscious Capitalism, recognizing that:
- Business has a deeper purpose beyond maximizing shareholder value.
- Business exists as and in an interdependent system.
- Businesses that prioritize creating value for all stakeholders in the interdependent system create a healthier business.
- Conscious leaders serve the company’s purpose beyond profit and focus on creating value for all of the company’s stakeholders.
- Creating conscious culture, which serves and supports people to learn, grow, and develop, is a key role of the conscious leader and the foundation of the stakeholder system.
Nominations for CEOs, Presidents, or Founders whom you believe would contribute to and derive value from attending the CEO Summit while also bringing vibrancy and exemplary leadership to the Conscious Capitalism movement are welcome. If you align with this philosophy and believe this is your peer group, please complete the nomination form below to share more about your interest.
Thank you for participating in our nomination process! Nominations are reviewed on a rolling basis.