As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, the health and safety of our community members remains of the utmost importance. We are instituting several measures to protect the health and safety of our participants, speakers, and staff during the Summit.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and we may have updates to these protocols in an effort to be responsive to health and safety best practices.
Vaccination and Testing Policy
1. All CEO Summit participants, speakers, and CCI staff must:
a. Submit proof of vaccination prior to October 1st
b. Submit results from a negative COVID test within 72 hours ahead of their check in to the event.
2. All CEO Summit participants, speakers, and CCI staff must receive a negative COVID test on site prior to checking in for the event. COVID tests will be provided to you for your convenience.
- We will require masks covering mouth and nose in all indoor event spaces (Baron’s ballroom, Baron’s foyer, breakout rooms, restrooms and any indoor spaces used due to inclement weather), except when eating/drinking, speaking on stage, or if wearing a mask would pose a safety risk for the individual.
- Masks will not be required outdoors, which is where meals and lounge/connection time will largely be spent. Whenever possible and comfortable, activities will be conducted outside to create more opportunities for unmasked time.
- Participants will be expected to adhere to the hotel health and safety requirements in all other areas based on Hyatt protocols at the time of the event.
The CCI team will be subject to the same vaccination and testing policy as outlined above. Our technology and production vendor has committed to providing us with a fully vaccinated crew. The Hyatt Lost Pines, while not mandating vaccines for staff, has been running vaccination clinics on-site and is currently requiring all team members be masked.