Conscious Capitalism, Inc. continues to monitor health and safety information and will take every precaution to ensure the well being of our participants and team. We will continue to communicate with the community with transparency should any changes become necessary as the date of the event gets closer.
As we’re moving forward with intention that we’ll be able to hold the CEO Summit as planned: CCI will honor event cancellations made in writing to email@example.com
with the following timeline:
- Cancellations made before June 30, 2021 will receive a full refund minus a $150 administrative fee.
- Cancellations made before September 1, 2021 will be refunded 50%.
- Cancellations made on or after September 1, 2021 will not be eligible for a refund.
For cancellations made at any time before the event, you can:
- Transfer your registration cost to a 100% tax-deductible donation to Conscious Capitalism, Inc., a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
- Defer registration to the 2022 CEO Summit. If you are unable to attend in 2022 after accepting the deferral, the cost of the registration will be forfeited.
If we must transition the CEO Summit to a virtual event, we will refund the cost of your registration minus $1,500 which will serve as your registration fee for the virtual event. If you decide not to attend the virtual event if one is necessary, we will refund your full Summit registration if we are notified within 2 weeks of the virtual event announcement.