CEO Summit Cancellation Policy
CCI will honor event cancellations made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following timeline:
- Ticket transfers will be allowed up until September 25, 2020 with a $150 administrative fee. You must have the name and contact information of the person you’d like to transfer to at the time the transfer is requested.
- The new registrant must be pre-approved by the Conscious Capitalism programs team prior to executing the transfer.
- Cancellations made by September 11, 2020 will be refunded 50%.
- Cancellations made by September 25, 2020 will be refunded 25%.
- Cancellations made after September 26, 2020 will not be eligible for a refund.
- For cancellations made at any time before the event, you can choose to transfer your registration cost to a 100% tax-deductible donation to Conscious, Capitalism, Inc., a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
- Alternately, for cancellations made at any time before the event, you can choose to defer the registration to the 2021 CEO Summit. If you are unable to attend in 2021 after accepting the deferral, the cost of the registration will be forfeited.