Frequently Asked Questions
The CEO Summit is designed for CEOs, presidents, and founders of mid-market and large cap companies and their peers who are genuinely open, interested in, and already practicing the principles of Conscious Capitalism, embodied in the Conscious Capitalist Credo.
The CEO Summit is an invitation-only event. To register with a password, you must submit a nomination form. We review nominations on a rolling basis and will share the event registration password if you are accepted.
Meals are included in the ticket price; however, accommodations are not included but can be reserved as part of the CEO Summit room block with the hotel. Attendees will receive booking information after registration. Those who choose to stay at the Hyatt Lost Pines will be eligible to use their Hyatt Loyalty points if they so choose.
The Hyatt Lost Pines Resort & Spa is located in Cedar Creek, Texas, just outside of Austin. The hotel is approximately 20 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. We recommend transportation via rideshare or taxi to the venue.
The only discount available is for Conscious Capitalism Senior Leader Network members.
We invite participants to wear the clothing most comfortable to them. You will find fellow participants in business attire or jeans and t-shirts.
We endeavor to provide a culinary experience that meets the needs of all participants without having to request special accommodations. All meals will provide options for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and nut-free diets. If you have a restriction that falls outside of these groups, please reach out to Andrea Giannini.
- Cancellations made before July 15, 2023, will receive a full refund minus a $150 administrative fee.
- Cancellations made before September 29, 2023, will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made on or after September 29, 2023, will not be eligible for a refund.
- Transfer your registration cost to a 100% tax-deductible donation to Conscious Capitalism, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Defer registration to the 2024 CEO Summit. If you are unable to attend in 2024 after accepting the deferral, the cost of the registration will be forfeited and transitioned into a 100% tax-deductible donation to Conscious Capitalism, Inc.
For questions regarding the Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit, please contact Andrea Giannini.