Frequently Asked Questions
The CEO Summit is designed for CEOs, presidents, and founders of mid-market and large cap companies and their peers who are genuinely open, interested in, and already practicing the principles of Conscious Capitalism, embodied in the Conscious Capitalist Credo.
The CEO Summit is an invitation-only event. To register with a password, you must submit a nomination form. We review nominations on a rolling basis and will share the event registration password if you are accepted.
Meals are included in the ticket price; however, accommodations are not included but can be reserved as part of the CEO Summit room block with the hotel. Attendees will receive booking information after registration. Those who choose to stay at the Hyatt Lost Pines will be eligible to use their Hyatt Loyalty points if they so choose.
The Hyatt Lost Pines Resort & Spa is located in Cedar Creek, Texas, just outside of Austin. The hotel is approximately 20 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. We recommend transportation via rideshare or taxi to the venue.
We offer an Early Bird Discount through June 14. Be sure to nominate yourself or a conscious peer early to take advantage of these savings.
We invite participants to wear the clothing most comfortable to them. You will find fellow participants in business attire or jeans and t-shirts.
We endeavor to provide a culinary experience that meets the needs of all participants without having to request special accommodations. All meals will provide options for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and nut-free diets. If you have a restriction that falls outside of these groups, please reach out to Andrea Giannini.
We will honor event cancellations made in writing to Andrea Giannini within the following timeline:
- Cancellations made by July 13, 2024, will receive a full refund minus a $150 administrative fee.
- Cancellations made by September 28, 2024, will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made on or after September 29, 2024, will not be eligible for a refund.
- All refunds will be provided in the form of a check.
For cancellations made at any time prior to the event, you can:
- Transfer your registration cost to a 100% tax-deductible donation to Conscious Capitalism, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Defer registration to the 2025 CEO Summit. If you are unable to attend in 2025 after accepting the deferral, the cost of the registration will be forfeited and transitioned into a 100% tax-deductible donation to Conscious Capitalism, Inc.